DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA – text found on US Copyright Office – http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/), GrigTube.com will quickly respond to any Copyright Infringement claims that are reported to the designated copyright agent who is identified below. Also, under Section 512(f), any person knowingly and materially infringing or misrepresenting material could be subject to liability claims. GrigTube.com reserves the right at its discretion to remove content and/or terminate accounts of users who may possibly infringe on the intellectual property and the rights of third parties as well.
Please provide GrigTube.com’s copyright agent the following information if you have sufficient belief your copyrighted content has been infringed upon:
- Physical or Electronic signature of authorized person acting on owner’s behalf or retaining exclusive right of what is infringed
- Identification of copyright work that has been infringed, or if there are multiple areas infringed upon, a such a single site with multiple works, then provide this information accordingly
- Identification of material that is infringing or the subject of the activity that must be removed or disabled so that GrigTube.com may locate non-compliant material
- Information permitting GrigTube.com to contact complaining party such as Name, Telephone Number, Address, and if necessary, e-mail address as well
- Statement that complaining party has good-faith belief that use of material is not as authorized by the owner of the copyright, the agent, and/or the law
Statement under penalty of perjury that information is accurate and complaining party is authorized to act on owner’s behalf Copyright Contact Form Please accept our apologies for misuse and we promise to do our best to find and terminate abusers of the copyrights.
We apologize for any kind of misuse of our service and promise to do our best to find and terminate abusive files.